Follow these links for some great resources
- Home is Where the Art Is – a great pack of art activities to download
- Driver Youth’s Trust for Literacy have produced an At-home activity pack with 18 fun, print-ready writing and drawing activities. Designed to be used at home, each resource gets learners of all ages engaging with their reading book in a different way, helping them to develop their reading comprehension, vocabulary and writing skill. Download it here
- Daily PE with Joe Wicks – The Body Coach
- Change4Life have some great indoor activities on their website
- TED-Ed provides everything you need to spark and celebrate your child’s ideas.
- National Geographic for Kids – All sorts of engaging videos and quizzes
- Cosmic Kids Yoga, mindfulness and relaxation for children aged 3+
- Sparkle have put together a package of free stories and links to fun activities for stuck-at-home families everywhere, plus resources to help with fear and anxiety around COVID-19.