Coronavirus: KS2 Home Learning
Follow these links for some great resources
- Driver Youth’s Trust for Literacy have produced an At-home activity pack with 18 fun, print-ready writing and drawing activities. Designed to be used at home, each resource gets learners of all ages engaging with their reading book in a different way, helping them to develop their reading comprehension, vocabulary and writing skill. Download it here
- Daily PE with Joe Wicks – The Body Coach
- Change4Life have some great indoor activities on their website
- Learn Computer Programming Skills – Fun and Free
- TED-Ed provides everything you need to spark and celebrate your child’s ideas.
- National Geographic for Kids – All sorts of engaging videos and quizzes
- Duolingo- Learn Languages for Free
- Wide range of cool and interesting video clips f or children and teenagers – The Kids Should See This
- At Crash Course For Kids, we believe that high quality educational videos should be available to everyone for free.
- BBC Primary Live Lessons
- Cosmic Kids Yoga, mindfulness and relaxation for children aged 3+